miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2013

8/30 Adele at Battersea Park, South London .


Adele yesterday at Battersea Park, South London it was taken by Ken Russell as he came upon her while shooting footage of trees .

Ken Russell said ,
I was photographing some trees in Battersea Park when who should step into the frame, but the fabulous Adele. Accompanied by their minder, she was out walking with her handsome partner Simon Konecki, who was pushing their baby in a pram.

Now, I love Adele, and a few moments after I snapped the photo I cycled past her, turned and to my enormous embarrassment found myself gushing, “Adele, I just want to wish you every happiness. I think you are a wonderful singer and have a truly beautiful voice.”

At first she seemed slightly cross, but then she smiled and said thank you. Adele looked very beautiful, healthy and seemed very content, but I sensed I was really intruding on their privacy, so I immediately cycled on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario